Fiona specialises in getting to the heart of a client’s problems quickly and providing effective advice whether that be in matters relating to children or to the financial situation. She works efficiently cutting through the legalese and offering the client clear, practical advice. Fiona has many years of experience in representing clients in court and she is also a trained collaborative lawyer. She will recommend the process that works best for the client. She is an excellent communicator whose pleasant manner endears her to clients and colleagues alike. Fiona is an accredited specialist in Family Law.
Who We Are : Our Team of Family Law Experts
- Fiona qualified in 1995.
- She has over 20 years experience working exclusively in the field of family law.
- Fiona has been Accredited by the Law Society as a Specialist in her field.
- She is trained in inter disciplinary Collaborative law , an increasingly popular alternative method of dispute resolution.
- She is a member of the Family Law Association , Consensus Collaboration Scotland and the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Areas of Practice
All areas of family law including separation , divorce, civil partnerships , financial provision , cohabitation , residence , contact and relocation of children.
Fiona has prepared bar (now child welfare) reports for the sheriff court in respect of children and has acted as curator ad litem for children.
What Fiona’s clients say
- “Your manner and professionalism is second to none”
- “I cannot thank you enough for your continual fight on my behalf”
- “Fiona brings a deep and thorough knowledge of family law to the practice, and combines her legal expertise with an innate ability to navigate a bumpy course gracefully, with the minimum of angst”
- “Fiona’s deft touch hit just the right note to take us all forward, using her unique style which is at once strong and sure fire , while also maintaining her sensitive and caring demeanour”
You can contact Fiona by email at email@example.com.